Who we are
DLG Legal services is a law firm created to help customers with legal solutions and to give them peace of mind, now and in the future. They offer legal services that are accessible and inclusive and are there to support their customers every step of the way.
DLG Legal Services is a legal services business, wholly owned by the Direct Line Group but operating independently as a law firm that is fully regulated by the Solicitor Regulation Authority.
It is home to around 370 staff who provide a range of services including litigation services for personal injury, inheritance and property claims as well as for contract and employment disputes. DLG Legal Services also provides an expert, well established Legal Advice line.
We’re looking at new ways to develop our people and give the skills and expertise to help the business thrive.
We have put in place a structure that encourages personal development and provides a clear pathway to progress.
We think it is important to provide opportunities to the right people and we’re really proud of our six year apprenticeship scheme for school leavers.
The scheme takes them from their A-levels to qualifying as a Solicitor. And they get a law degree along the way!
Working for DLG Legal Services
We recognise we wouldn’t be where we are today without our colleagues. That’s why we offer excellent benefits designed to suit your lifestyle, including:
- Generous 9% employer pension. Regardless of whether you contribute or not, DLG pay 9% into your pension.
- Eligibility for an annual performance bonus of up to 10% of your salary.
- Generous holidays, starting at 25 days, plus bank holidays, and going up to 28 days per year. Plus, the option to buy or sell up to 5 days each year.
- 50% off Home, Motor and Pet Insurance.
- Free travel insurance and Green Flag breakdown cover.
- Electric Vehicle car Scheme that allows all colleagues to lease a brand new electric or plug-in hybrid in a tax efficient way.
- Buy-as-you-earn share scheme
- Employee discounts and cashback
DLG Legal Services is an equal opportunity employer, and we think diversity of background and thinking is a big strength in our people. Direct Line Group, of which DLG Legal Services are a part of, feature as one of the UK’s Top 50 Inclusive Employers and are committed to making our business an inclusive place to work, where everyone can be themselves and succeed in their careers.
We know you’re more than a CV, and the things that make you, you, are what bring potential to our business. We recognise and embrace people that work in different ways, so if you need any adjustments to our recruitment process, please speak to the recruitment team who will be happy to help you.