Our legal helpline provides legal advice to individuals on any private legal matter.
Our specialist team can advise you of your legal rights and what courses of action are available to you.
Advice can be provided on a wide range of different legal queries including, but not limited to:
- Consumer issues
- Building disputes
- Disputes about buying or selling your home
- Travel Claims
- Employment matters
- Road traffic accidents and motoring offences
- Property disputes
- Wills, probate and power of attorney
- Family law
- Accidents at work or in public places.
- Professional negligence
The Advice Process
1. Our customer reception team will take your call and ask some initial questions to understand what area of law you require legal advice on.
The team will transfer you straight through to a legal advisor if one is available or arrange a suitable time for you to be called back.
2. Our Specialist claim handlers will gather all relevant information to provide you with tailored legal advice according to your needs.
They will suggest self-help and practical steps you can take, as well as advising you on your legal rights and the remedies available to you.
3. If a claim is identified and the advice team believe you need formal legal representation, they will discuss funding methods that may be available to you.
If you have legal expenses insurance, they can assist you with a referral to your insurer in a straightforward manner.